Power Wave AC/DC 1000 arc welding power source from Lincoln Electric Australia can increase productivity, quality and flexibility. In addition, constant current and constant voltage modes are available.
The Power Wave AC/DC 1000 is the first power source to introduce Waveform Control Technology to submerged arc welding. Because of the variable frequency and amplitude AC, DC positive or DC negative output, users can control the deposition rate and penetration.
Features of Power Wave AC/DC 1000 arc welding power source:
- 95% power factor correction enables connection of multiple machines on the same plant infrastructure
- No hardware reconfiguration is required with easy polarity switching
- Software based controls which may be upgraded as new features become available
- It features ArcLink, Ethernet, and DeviceNet Communication. These provide remote process monitoring, control and troubleshooting.
- 380 - 575 VAC, 50/60Hz Voltage Input
- The voltage compensation and reliable input voltage connection provides consistent operation over ± 10% input voltage variation.