LT-7 Submerged Arc DC Wire Feeder is a self-propelled mechanised wire feeder for submerged arc welding. Because of its ease of use and speed, it is particularly suited to storage tank construction, heavy fabrication industries and ship building.
LT-7 Submerged Arc DC Wire Feeder is ideal for use whenever long welds in the flat and horizontal position are required. Because of its lightweight size, the LT-7 Submerged Arc DC Wire Feeder offers quick movement to the next joint. Also, it can used with or without a track.
Advantage of the LT-7 Submerged Arc DC Wire Feeder:
- Rated for up to 1000 amp applications.
- Automatic compensation for input voltage and tractor loading variations, minimises wire feed and tractor speed changes while welding.
- Solid state controls precisely regulate procedures for reliable starting and economical welding to exacting requirements.
- LT-7 Submerged Arc DC Wire Feeder is suitable for CC or CV operation.
- Close mechanical alignment between wire and joint maximizes weld quality.
- -Exceptional tracking control and self-steering in most applications.
- Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 698 x 838 x 356
- Weight: 29.4 kgs.
LT-7 Submerged Arc DC Wire Feeder is available from Lincoln Electric .