The ESPERA ES7000 series of Weigh Price Labellers, available from Linco Food Systems , are suitable for machines providing fully automatic price labelling of the high standard. Utilising dynamic weighing technology, the system achieves a labelling output up to 120 packs per minute with maximum precision.
The ES7000 series of machines are suitable for use in conjunction with typical tray sealing, stretch wrapping, and thermoforming production lines at speeds up to 120 packs per minute.
The following are the features of The ESPERA ES7000 series of Weigh Price Labellers:
- PC based operating systems
- Full colour operator interface touch screens
- Servo motors and controls for conveyor systems
- Simple operator friendly icon based programming and functions
- High level of functionality and customisation
- Ability to connect to central database software
Servo driven centralising guides and servo driven lateral positioning for the printers are also integrated and programmable for each product or PLU code.
The ES7000 series of Weigh Price Labellers feature a 3/6/8kg x 1/2/5g scale and can weigh pack sizes up to 370mm long x 280mm wide x 200mm high with centralising guides. The machines are fully constructed in stainless steel.
The ES9000 Print and Apply only machines without the scale are also available from Linco Food Systems.