Vegatronic VT4000 open frame VFFS machines from Linco Food Systems are ideal for all applications that require very strict hygienic standards and ease of machine cleaning.
These VFFS machines are extremely reliable and versatile, featuring sophisticated control technologies and high structural quality.
They are capable of packing up to 140 packs per minute, and also feature:
- a hygienic open frame easy clean stainless steel design
- brushless motors
- PC controlled operation via 6" colour touch screen
- 450mm wide sealing jaws
- automatic film tracking and tensioning
- motorised film unwind; and
- the choice to run in continuous or intermittent film motion modes.
VT4000 VFFS machines can produce a variety of pack styles, with several sealing system options available for vertical and horizontal jaws sealing.
Painted finish or stainless steel versions are both available, along with many options which may be added to customise the machine to suit specific requirements.
VT4000 machines are ideal for packing:
- salads and loose leaf produce
- fresh poultry or meat pieces; and
- IQF products such as nugget, chips, vegetables, cheese and dairy products.