FS 930 thermoforming machines from Linco Food Systems are cost effective, fully stainless steel thermoforming machines. Compact and modular, FS 930 thermoforming machines incorporate a range of input and output module lengths to cater for individual loading and cutting requirements, and a choice of intermediate units and a number of transfer-plate lengths.
FS 930 thermoforming machines are suitable for film web widths up to 620mm and will work with flexible, rigid, and print registered films.
Features of FS 930 thermoforming machines include:
- Modern Euro type design with intelligent simple guarding to allow full machine access and safety
- Operator touch screen interface for programming
- Fast operation with many dosing and filling options available
- Vacuum and/or gas flush (MAP) options available
- Positive, negative, and plug assist thermoforming
- Reverse handing option Flexible and/or semi-rigid film suitability
- Fast film roll changes using expandable pneumatic film reel shafts
- Fast and simple tool change – less than 5 minutes - with patented quick release system providing easy access to thermoforming and sealing stations with gas strut assisted lifting
- Patented rotating barrel for longitudinal cutting to allow for 4 different knife configurations for both flexible and rigid films
- Easy to clean with IP65 rating and no dirt traps. Completely washable with free draining chassis design