The ELS 300 labelling systems for top or bottom label applications is available from Linco Food Systems .
Labelling technology from ELS offers flexibility, greater speed and higher reliability in marking and labelling. Different printing systems like rotation printers, hot-foil printers, thermo-/ thermo transfer-printers or ink jet printers from ELS allow reliable and economical coding and marking of products and goods with varying information in a continuous production process.
The labelling system is a specially developed easy to learn operation system, and has height-and side-adjustment for precise application of the labels and short adaptation time in case of change of product or process. The labelling system has dispensing edges and applicators that can be designed for the product and application. Non-corrosive materials are used for basic and additional parts. All materials are safe for use in the food processing industry.
The control system for the ELS 300 has the following features:
- Clear and easy to learn operator instruction in the display
- Order specific parameters that are saved
- Already fixed parameter combinations, which can be recalled anytime
- Status report and diagnose function for nearly uninterrupted production: Information end of label-reel to indicate the exchange
- Information in case of damage of label strip and missing label
- Potential free interfaces for reliable data transfer to the logistical production surroundings