Lencrow Materials Handling introduces the new EP CK-05 work assist vehicles designed to pick and pack products to a height of 5000mm.
Designed by EP Equipment, which specialises in electric materials handling equipment, the EP CK-05 work assist vehicles offer improved WHS procedure to companies that currently use ladders for picking single orders from higher than ground level.
According to Ross Grassick, General Manager of Lencrow, the EP CK-05 offers customers a more stable unit with capacities that reflect their requirements.
Key features of EP CK-05 work assist vehicles:
- 820mm width allows access in tight areas
- Turning radius of only 1385mm enhances manoeuvrability
- Offers more than 80% lifting capacity than other work assistance vehicles
- Better stability and larger operator load combinations
- Ease of operation using a steering wheel to manoeuvre for better direction control
- Powered by four maintenance free batteries with long duty cycle
- Automatic brake application when stopped and regenerative braking in deceleration
- Exceptional performance with driver ergonomics