The Carer Z100N electronic forklifts, available from The Lencrow Group are spacious and feature a comfortable driver’s place.
The valve bank levers of these electronic forklifts are at easy reach while their steering wheel features an inclinable and telescopic steering column.
The control panel “EasyInfo” indicates the battery charge state, the number of worked hours and it operates the lifting lock function when the battery is down.
All Carer Trucks are fitted with sturdy axles which ensure very wide steering angles. To further enhance their dynamic properties, Carer has equipped its trucks with a soft and accurate steering system.
Other features of the Carer Z100N electronic forklifts include:
- Highly efficient electric motors featuring high torque.
- Electronically managed power which ensures unrivalled pick-up, speed and maneuverability.
- Drive reduction occurs inside the wheel hub by way of an epicycloidal mechanism.
- The hydraulic jack has a protected location and kinematic motions use ball-and-socket joints and bearings.
- H.F. microprocessor
- MOS electronic system.
- Regenerative braking.
- Self-diagnosis with LEDs.
- The chopper is protected against rainwater infiltration and is cooled by fans.
- Installation behind the driver’s seat makes for easier maintenance.
High visibility lifting units.
The mast profiles are cold treated to ensure the best resistance to bending and torsional stress. The lifting cyclinders are placed outside the mast profiles.
The side shift (option) does not result in a lower nominal capacity of the truck.