Lencrow Materials Handling has taken delivery of two new C500H Ausa rough terrain forklifts fitted with the new Full Grip selectable 4WD transmission.
The 4WD selectable transmission system reduces tyre wear by up to 50% on hard surfaces and improves manoeuvrability of the forklifts.
The Full Grip system is engaged with the push of a button located on the multipurpose joystick and is only used as required. Ausa C500H 4WD rough terrain forklifts are powered by a Kubota 63kw engine.
The Ausa C500 is compact for an all-terrain unit of this capacity with dimensions of 2000mm in width and 3450mm in length to the face of the tynes. With 280mm off-ground clearance and 18-19.5 tyres on the front and 10.0/75 -15.3 on the rear, the rough terrain forklifts are still designed for off-road use.
According to Rod Jackson of Lencrow, the new rough terrain forklifts are a vast improvement on the previous models with a smoother drive, a more direct steering with better lock and really efficient air conditioning in the cabin.
Key features of Ausa C500H 4WD rough terrain forklifts:
- Full Grip selectable 4WD transmission
- Fitted with a fully enclosed cabin with maximum visibility
- Cabin comes with factory cooling and heating
- Suspension seat in the cabin offers the operator safety and comfort
- Comes with full road lighting as well as amber rotating beacon and reversing alarm
- Spring apply brakes for compliance with braking system required in mine applications