The XTP600 series Oxygen Analyser from Lear Siegler Australasia is housed in an explosion-proof casing, making it suitable for a wide range of applications in hazardous areas. The XTP600 series Oxygen Analyser is designed to measure the percentage of oxygen in process gases.
Features of the oxygen analyser include:
- Using thermo-paramagnetic technology, the sensor to the XTP600 series oxygen analyser is reliable and highly stable with the highest accuracy of less than 1% FS
- Ranges can be changed on the XTP600 series oxygen analyser with no need for calibration, for example 0-1 % instead of 0-25%
- The XTP600 series oxygen analyser provides two isolated 4-20mA outputs
- The oxygen analyser is housed in a robust and weather-proof casing
- The casing of the oxygen analyser allows the analyser to be placed at the point of measurement