The sensor AF 45, by Lear Siegler , is manufactured in stainless steel, is designed for inline operation. Its modular construction allows maximum flexibility in the adaption to the process without affecting the quality of the measurement. While using the dual beam method of this sensor, one photocell measures the light intensity on the detector side (measurement) and second photocell on the lamp side (reference).
The change in light intensity, caused by absorption and/or scattering by substances in the medium, is described by Lambert-Beer's law: the attenuation of light is proportionalto the concentration of the substance. This is applicable to dissolved as well as to undissolved substances. Depending on the respective properties of the medium, the concentration of substances can be measured both in ppm- and %-ranges. The sensor type AF45 uses the light in the UV. The use of an ptical filter on the detector side allows adaption of the measuring wavelengths to individual applications. Therefore it is possible to do absorption measurement at 254, 280, 290, 300 nd 313 nm (others are in preparation).
- Dynamic range: 0-0,05....3 CU
- Adaptable to each process
- Hygienic design / CIP...SIP...Biotech
- Pressure: max. 500 bar - temp.: 120°C
- Process connection: DN 6...300 / ¼" ...12"
- Validation for QM⇛ Extremely low maintenance – optimum availability
- Design for permanent operation⇛ Indication without delay (T90 = 0,1 sec)
- Standardized flow cell concept
- Reliable in rough process environment
- Safety according to EMC and NAMUR
- Reduce costs – increase quality
- Optimum ROI due to INLINE-CONTROL
- Optimum process control
- High quality with minimum raw material use
- Automatic documentation for quality control
- Securing of profit