MIRAN SapphIRe filter-based, single beam spectrophotometer, available from Lear Siegler , is a versatile multi-gas detection system. It is a three function instrument in one package.
It has the ability to measure at different wavelengths; the ability to measure multiple gases and compensate for interfering gases; and the ability to perform a spectral scan of the gas plus identification of unknown gases (hazardous gases).
* Hospital gas -- anaesthetics and nitrous -- monitoring; identification of leaks on anesthetic delivery systems.
* Medical air purity testing /check for CO, C02, carbon monoxide, dioxide, hydrocarbons, halocarbons.
* Formaldehyde, glutaraldehyde monitoring -- 0.11ppm detection level.
* Real-time detection of vapours.
* Sick Building Syndrome.
* Indoor Air Quality; spot measurement of CO, C02, formaldehyde, organic vapours.
* Emergency Response Analysis; qualifying hazardous spills and emissions with instant answer. Gives lab grade results on the scene, leading to quicker and more accurate decisions.
* Easily operated even while wearing Class A HAZMAT suit.
* Aviation jet and rocket fuels testing.
* Fume Hood verification.
* Identificaton of unwanted gases around many types of process equipment.
* Remediation of 'clean soils'; aid in identification of buried drums.
Each model has user definable library space for 10 single gas and 10 multi-gas applications.