Lear Siegler Australasia introduces the Partisol 2025i sequential air samplers by Thermo Fisher Scientific designed to meet the regulatory monitoring requirements for PM-2.5, PM-10 and PM-coarse sampling methods.
Developed on the well known iSeries software platform design, the sequential air samplers also feature USB ports for improved data downloads.
Key features of the Partisol 2025i sequential air samplers:
- Exchanges 47mm diameter sample filter automatically, which can be preset to a user-defined time interval
- Capacity to store 16 filter cassettes, allowing for two weeks of unattended daily sampling of particulate matter (PM)
- Holds US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) reference designation
- Backbone of the US EPA PM-2.5 National Sampling Network
- iSeries software provides an enhanced user interface and easier connectivity through serial, Ethernet or USB ports
- Improves the overall operator experience as a staple in the ambient monitoring network