The Partisol 2025i-D dichotomous sequential air samplers by Thermo Fisher Scientific are available in Australia from Lear Siegler Australasia .
Developed on the renowned iSeries software platform, Partisol 2025i-D dichotomous sequential air samplers simultaneously collect high quality samples of fine and coarse ambient particulate matter (PM). USB ports are also provided for improved data downloads.
The new iSeries Partisol air samplers improve the overall operator experience in the ambient monitoring network.
Key features of Partisol 2025i-D dichotomous sequential air samplers:
- Combines sequential filter exchange capabilities with dichotomous splitting technology to provide an automated split sample stream for long-term unattended operation
- Utilises a virtual impactor to separate an incoming PM-10 air stream into fine and coarse components
- Sample streams are collected concurrently on two 47mm filters housed in FRM-style moulded filter cassettes
- Sampler exchanges each set of two filters according to a user-specific sampling time
- iSeries software provides an enhanced user interface and easier connectivity through serial, Ethernet or USB ports