Lear Siegler Australasia , in partnership with Murtac, has introduced a series of On-Line Automatic Titrators. These systems are used for the analytical determination of aqueous solutions in the chemical and sewage treatment industries.
The use of On-Line Automatic Titrators leads to constant and extensively documented product quality and more transparency in the production process, leading to lower costs. Effective chemical processes lead to lower environmental loads and increase working security.
On-Line Automatic Titrators normally consist of an automatic sampling system, fine-filtration, pH measuring and titration. Therefore it is possible to take samples out of several spots along the process chain. The most important process parameters are measured reliably and accurately.
Typical applications of the On-Line Automatic Titrators are:
- On-line control of chromate in the sewage of the cement Industry
- Copper analyser in a zinc ore concentration plant
- Analysis of alkalinity in river water for use in thermal power stations
- Nitrate, nitrite and ammonia analysis
- On-line control of silica at thermal power stations
The choking of the filter and pipes and the functional disturbances caused by deposits on the electrodes are reduced to a considerable extent in the On-Line Automatic Titrators.