Nippon’s Model EMP-2 portable atomic absorption spectrometers available from Lear Siegler Australasia are designed for reliable real-time mercury measurement.
Model EMP-2 atomic absorption spectrometers are lightweight, hands-free real-time portable spectrometers incorporating an easy-to-read and operate LCD touch panel with backlit colour and one-button START/STOP operation.
Model EMP-2 portable atomic absorption spectrometers enable real-time measurement through atomic absorption spectroscopy while meeting all industrial hygiene guidelines and cleanup protocols specified in WHO, ACGIH, OSHA, NIOSH, USEPA and ATSDR.
Key design features of Model EMP-2 atomic absorption spectrometers:
- Mercury measurement meter
- Highly sensitive (down to 0.1 μ g/m³) with wide dynamic measuring range up to 1000 μ g/m³
- Lightweight shoulder and waist sling design allows for hands-free carrying and handling
- Body-sling strap with waist belt design allows the operator to carry it hands-free while maintaining a minimum 3-point contact position
- User-friendly backlit colour LCD panel for easy operation