Michell Instruments MDM300 advanced Dewpoint Hygrometer, available from Lear Siegler Australasia can save engineers weeks of waiting time each year. The dewpoint hygrometer is a super fast response dewpoint hygrometer.
The key features and benefits of the dewpoint hygrometer are:
- The hygrometer has dewpoints as low as -70 degrees.Celsius can now be measured in less than 10 minutes and faster in many cases
- The MDM300 Dewpoint Hygrometer also cuts out waiting time with its efficient nickel metal hydride batteries
- Power management circuitry provides the user 48 hours of use between charges giving more time in the field taking measurements
- The hygrometer does not rely on the sensor being dried by desiccant which means that every measurement is fast, not just the first measurement of the day
- The hygrometer gas a Bluetooth connection
- Connects to wirelessly to a PC and therefore there is not lost time locating, untangling and plugging in cables.