S503 Relative Humidity Generators enable users of humidity sensors, transmitters and portable devices to quickly and accurately generate a stable humidity in a test chamber to validate or calibrate sensors. They are now available from Lear Siegler Australasia .
These Humidity Generators are portable, can calibrate multiple sensors at the same time and have an optional independent reference hygrometer. The S503 Relative Humidity Generators produce humidity levels between 10% - 90% RH and fast stabilisation of chamber humidity.
Features of S503 Relative Humidity Generators:
- Generation Range: 10% - 90% RH in steps of 0.1% RH
- Accuracy: ± 2% RH or better (5–95% RH)
- Stability: Better than ± 0.5%
- Stabilisation time to set point: less than ten minutes
- Temperature Accuracy: ± 0.3°C
- Operating temperature (ambient): 15°C to 35°C
- Voltage Supply: 15°C to 35°C