Lear Siegler Australasia is the exclusive distributor for the Dr. Thiedig & Co. line of products including the Digox 6 portable oxygen measuring instrument.
The Digox 6 portable oxygen measuring instrument for operating measurements in the laboratory or in the production, for example at storage tanks, after filtration or to monitor in-built oxygen in-line probes.
The outstanding feature of the Digox 6 portable measuring instrument is the membrane-free Thiedig sensor with the Thiedig active calibration. The measuring electrode of the sensor is in direct contact with the sample with measurement response time less than 10 seconds.
With the Thiedig Active Calibration, the unit can be calibrated at any time during the measurement and without interrupting the measuring procedure. The calibration time is 2 minutes.
- Direct oxygen measurement without a membrane
- Short response time
- Thiedig active calibration
- Continuous data logger for serial measurements
- Measuring point data logger for individual measurements
- Battery charger for approximately 8 hour operation
Digox WIN runs under Windows and meets all the requirements of modern data processing.
- Read-outs from the data logger
- Conversion to excel
- Full graphical report presentation capabilities
- Simultaneous on-line presentation and logging of measurements