RVP-4 combines all the advantages of series 4 analysers with a completely new concept. It does not need chilled water which allows a much wider range of sample inlet temperatures.
Lear Siegler 's explosion-proof Bartec Benke vapour pressure process analyser RVP-4 measures the vapour pressure of petroleum products, hydrocarbons, chemical products and components online and fully automatic.
Three layouts are available:
- Fuels and similar products vapour pressure up to 160 kPa (23 psi)
- Crude oil and similar products vapour pressure up to 600 kPa (87 psi)
- Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) and similar products, vapour pressure up to 1600 kPa (230 psi)
- Others on request.
- Rugged measuring cell design
- Short measuring cycle times due to horizontal alignment of measuring cell and integrated pre-temperature control unit
- Wide range of inlet temperature, frequently no additional temperature pre-conditioning of the product is needed
- Also applicable for highly viscous products
- Product consumption approx 5 l/h (1.3 US gal/h) only
- Re-cooling of peltier device (TEC) by product or collant alternatively
- Many possibilities of communication configuration due to industry standard PC
- Integrated failure diagnosis and self monitoring.