Now supplied by Lear Siegler Australasia , 5030i SHARP particulate monitors are synchronised hybrid ambient real time devices that incorporate many key features and benefits of previous models in the series.
Built around the iSeries design platform, 5030i particulate monitors operate on an automated, continuous ambient basis, combining the precision of light scattering nephelometry with the accuracy of beta-attenuation as well as the density and background beta rejection as the means towards a refined mass measurement of the collected aerosol.
The addition of an nephelometer enables these devices to deliver a near real time response of one minute data updated every one second, ensuring their suitability in the monitoring of PM-10 and PM-2.5.
5030i SHARP particulate monitors also feature:
- integrated flash memory for increased data storage
- enhanced Ethernet connectivity
- remote data access
- easily programmable short cut keys
- iPort communication software; and
- a modular design that allows for future upgrades and enhancements.