Lawson Software announces that it will soon be acquiring Enwisen, a leading software-as-a-service provider of human resource service delivery solutions used by many of the world’s leading companies.
With Enwisen’s acquisition, HR service delivery will become a new strategic component of the Lawson Human Capital Management (HCM) System, giving Lawson one of the broadest solution sets targeted at the HCM software market.
Based in Novato, California, the privately-owned Enwisen has approximately 260 customers including many in the Fortune 1000.
The Enwisen AnswerSource HR Service Delivery suite helps companies transform and improve their delivery of HR services using fewer resources and lowering costs.
Enwisen reduces the administrative burden on HR teams in self-service HR software environments by giving managers, employees and HR customer service representatives (CSRs) easy access to the information they need via a web-based portal and knowledge base rich in personalised, relevant HR content.
Enwisen solutions can also deliver significant cost savings for customers, whether implemented as a standalone solution or as part of broader HR transformation.
The Enwisen AnswerSource suite includes:
HR Knowledge Base/Portal
- Single point of access that delivers personalised HR content including employee and manager policies, benefit information, handbooks and other essential
- HR information quickly HR content is integrated with self-service transactions
- Simplifies the process of finding the right information for employees
Shared Services (HR Case Management)
- HR case management solution integrated with the personalised knowledgebase
- Allows CSRs to achieve more than 90 percent first call resolution
- Allows employers to manage higher call volumes with significantly fewer CSRs
- Provides a rich, personalised new-hire experience that increases employee engagement and retention while streamlining costs and processes
- Provides tours and workflows to help employees through transitions such as starting or ending their jobs with a company
- Allows for more robust content such as video to help bring new employees onboard more effectively
- Provides a comprehensive, online view of an employee’s total reward and compensation package
- Includes modelling tools that allow employees to conduct a variety of ‘what if’ scenarios relating to their compensation
- Allows the employer to help employees better understand the company’s total financial commitment to them, improving employee retention and participation in voluntary saving programs such as 401(k) and employee stock purchase programs
Enwisen has been a Lawson strategic partner since 2008. Through the existing partnership, Lawson has packaged and sold the AnswerSource products to Lawson customers, resulting in these products already working in tandem with Lawson HR solutions.
After the acquisition is complete, the Lawson Human Capital Management system will include Human Resource Management, Talent Management, Workforce Management and the new component, HR Service Delivery.
Lawson is committed to current Enwisen customers regardless of the HR information system solution being used by the customer. Lawson also plans to maintain, enhance and market the Enwisen HR Service Delivery suite to the Enwisen customer base and future customers who may be running varied HRIS platforms.
The acquisition supports Lawson’s growth strategy by adding a new set of proven products and services for customers in one of the company’s fastest growing markets.
With more than 1,000 customers using Lawson’s Human Capital Management products, HCM is a significant component of Lawson’s business. It is also a key growth market that the company is targeting with new solutions such as Lawson Talent Management, Lawson Workforce Management and HR Service Delivery.