Lawson Marketplace, recently introduced by Lawson Software brings consumer-like app shopping to enterprise software.
Lawson Marketplace is a simple option for enterprise software users to purchase low-cost add-on items to help boost user productivity and efficiency.
Many items on Lawson Marketplace were created by Lawson product experts as best practice workflows and processes derived from years of installations and software projects.
Available through MyLawson.com, the online gateway for more than 95,000 Lawson enterprise software users, Lawson Marketplace was introduced during the 2011 Lawson Conference and User Exchange (CUE), held recently in Boston, USA.
Key features of Lawson Marketplace:
- Accessible to all levels of Lawson enterprise software users including administrators, department leaders and end users
- Offers a variety of add-on items that can help boost user productivity and efficiency
- Includes items that work with the Lawson S3 and M3 Enterprise Management Systems
- Items help address specific day-to-day activities of software users and present better ways of doing things, saving Lawson customers time and money
- Customers can purchase the items directly through their secure MyLawson.com login using a credit card
- Low-cost pricing structure simply purchasing decisions with some items available for free download
Matthew Allbee, product director for Lawson compares Lawson Marketplace to a consumer-oriented online application store that allows their customers to access the wisdom and experience of Lawson experts.
Lawson Marketplace opens with more than 180 items available, and Lawson expects to continue to offer more items on an ongoing basis.
While the current portfolio of items has been developed by Lawson for Lawson customers, the company is looking to add partner-developed items as well as workflows and processes developed by other Lawson customers.