Lawson Software announces the availability of Lawson Fashion PLM on the Cloud, which offers fashion businesses a lower entry cost to product lifecycle management software.
Now available via Amazon EC2 infrastructure, Lawson Fashion PLM offers greater choice in software deployment and flexible capacity, making it easier for fashion companies to extend or reduce their use of the application and computer processing power as their business requirements change.
Lawson Fashion PLM is a collaborative, web-based solution that helps support the design and development of fashion products from concept to sourcing.
Specific fashion software modules include Line Optimizer, Storyboard, Fabric & Trim, Product Manager, Workflow and Source.
Since the Lawson Fashion PLM software is deployed on Amazon’s EC2 global infrastructure, it helps reduce an organisation’s own technology infrastructure needs and delivers business benefits more rapidly with cloud deployment supporting faster implementation.
Key advantages of the Lawson Fashion PLM software:
- Customers have greater choice in deployment options including traditional on-premise deployment or the new cloud-based delivery option
- Choice of payment options includes subscription-based pricing or traditional perpetual licensing
- Subscription-based licensing offers lower upfront investment with the option to convert to a perpetual license at a later date
- Subscription-based service includes license, maintenance, support and managed services
- Fix packs, service packs and upgrades are deployed as part of the subscription package to help companies focus on developing new products
According to Frédéric Champalbert, General Manager of Fashion for Lawson, Lawson Fashion PLM on the Cloud helps simplify software ownership because customers do not need to worry about the hardware or system management.
Additionally, customers deploying Fashion PLM on the Cloud can access their applications via a stable and secure Amazon platform with flexible computing power and 99.95% uptime.
He adds that the cloud-based Fashion PLM software for fashion companies is an innovative solution that is simpler to own, implement and use.