Latitude Products ' iSens-L wireless level sensors have been developed to provide a reliable and cost effective means to remotely monitor tank levels, and prevent spills and overflow.
Suitable for use as a standalone sensor, or part of an integrated network, these wireless level sensors can acquire real-time data for analysis purposes, and detect high and low alarms, enabling an automatic emergency shutdown of the dispensing pump if required.
iSens-L wirless level sensors feature:
- a long battery life of one to five years
- long range of up to 8.05km
- support for multiple frequencies (900MHz and 2.4GHz)
- Class 1 Div 1 certification
- remote configuration capabilities
- secure wireless communication with 128Bit encryption
- wireless network management tools; and
- built-in wireless diagnostics data.
They are suitable for use in a variety of industries and applications, including in:
- water / wastewater
- oil and gas
- tank level
- well head
- security; and
- the petrochemical industry.