Polyurethene self adhesive bumpers:
- Non staining and non marring
- Easy pick and stick application
- Good abrasion resistance
- Low coefficient of friction
- Resistant to skidding
- Crank resistant and resilient
- Vibration and shock dampening
- UL recognised component
Polyurethene self adhesive bumpers are available from Lasslett Rubber and Plastics.
- Bumpers are supplied kiss cut on pads and supplied per sheet or box
- Standard hardness 60-70 shore A, soft 40-50 shore A
- Synthetic rubber or acrylic adhesive
- Standard in black or white. Additional colours are also available.