Laser Resources provide the laser cutting industry with easy-to-use, low maintenance tabletop laser systems designed to provide a flexible and reliable performance. Laser Resources draw from over 30 years of experience in laser technology to provide high quality products.
Features of tabletop laser systems from Laser Resources include:
- Compact desktop housing designed to fit on a 24 inch deep bench, eliminating the need for floor space
- Designed ergonomically for operator comfort
- Manual spot / seam microwelding system with max power of 50 joules
- Ideal for seam and spot welding of platinum, titanium, gold, aluminium and high-grade steel alloys.
- Able to weld in the direct vicinity of heat-sensitive parts, such as precious stones, without the need to remove them from their settings which saves time
- Patented pulse shaping for designed and controlled laser energy
- Variable-sized workspace and removable bottom plate for large parts
- Easy-to-use programming and real text information on graphic display
- Ergonomic design for maximum comfort
- Air-cooled system
- Noise reduction for all moving parts which allows for operation in quiet environments
- All consumables and spare parts in stock are available for next day delivery from production
- Leica microscope
- Optional camera system
- Working chamber with manual ports
- Integrated exhaust
- Integrated water/air cooling
Tabletop laser systems from Laser Resources are fully featured to provide users with a flexible and efficient performance.