The StarWeld Tool Integral laser welders from Laser Resources and manufactured by ROFIN feature three heavy-duty axes designed to manipulate tools weighing up to 350kg. These lasers are capable of melting wire onto tools to build up damaged areas and restore them to their original condition.
Features and advantages of StarWeld laser welders include:
- Low post-processing due to fine welding capabilities using wires as small as 100 microns.
- Focused lasers meaning that heat usage is kept to a minimum, reducing heat-affected zones
- New higher peak power takes lasers from 6 to 10kW - an increase of more than 60%
- Powerful performance makes copper and aluminium products easier to repair
- Swivelling optics allows laser beams to be directed into normally hard-to-reach areas of the tool
For fully-featured, robust and quality laser welders, Laser Resources provide the StarWeld Tool Integral, designed to provide an efficient and convenient performance.