Laser Resources present StarCut Tube laser cutting machines, designed for high-precision, fully automatic cutting of medical implants or other tubing precision parts. These laser cutting systems are based on linear motor technology with direct driven rotary axes and sophisticated control electronics.
Features of StarCut Tube cutting machines from Laser Resources include:
- Able to cut 8mm long coronary stents within less than 1 minute
- Different beam sources such as StarFiber, StarCut 12 fm, StarCut 18 and disc lasers can be integrated into the system which can create cut widths smaller than 15 microns
- Quick and precise operation
- Solid granite body
- Process control with high quality stereomicroscope and optional camera
- Space saving loading with the tubing
- Simple process with only one step from draft to cutting program via CAD/CAM software, CAGILA
- Able to perform non-axial or flat cutting
For laser cutting machines that provide efficient and strong performances, Laser Resources presents the StarCut Tube, fully featured for precise and flexible cutting.