Laser Resources’ partner Rofin offers the Nd:YAG laser technology with its range of end pumped lasers. Available in 10, 20, 30 watt configurations and in wavelengths 1064nm, 532nm, 355nm.
The advanced beam quality and efficiency when compared to side pumped diode lasers means that these products offer good marking performance. The laser markers of the PowerLine E family offer you a wide range of applications.
Glass, metal or plastics, shades of grey or barcodes – with a wide selection of technical options Rofin achieves results that precisely fit your expectations.
The compact laser housing of only 500mm length and the integrated air cooling make easy integration into customer specific installations possible.
The comprehensive application experience of Laser Resources assists with the perfect integration of one or more markers into the customers’ machines and manufacturing lines. The lasers are also available in a comprehensive range of fully integrated class 1 laser enclosures.
The high pulse frequency of up to 100kW provides especially short marking times. The mechanical and optical quality ensures precise marking results and reliable function in tough every day industrial environments.
Rofin sets the standard with its Visual Laser Marker (VLM) software running on Microsoft Windows. It is a what you see is what you get type software and offers the flexibility to be simple to use and yet powerful.
It is able to fully integrate into any production software and is configured to handle all common communication methods.
- Wavelength: 1064 / 532nm / 355nm
- Pulse frequency:: 1 - 200kHz (cw only by 1064nm)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 500 x 118 x 220mm
- Weight: ca. 19kg
- Safety class: IP 65
- Marking field size: 120 x 120mm (other field sizes on demand)
- Focal distance: 160mm (other focal distances on demand)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 167x118x200mm
- Weight: ca. 3,5kg
- Safety class: IP 54
- N.B. No marking speeds are quoted as this depends on material and field size.
- Dimensions (DxWxH), weight:
- 19" version: electrics: 450mm x 19" x 5 HE; 34,5kg
- cooling: 580mm x 19" x 6 HE; 50kg
- Stand alone version basic: 630 x 600 x 600mm standard, 115kg
- Stand alone version performance: 630 x 600 x 820mm, 135kg
- Cooling: Integrated air cooling
- Power supply: 230V ± 10%, 50Hz / 60Hz, one phase
- Energy consumption: max. 1,9kVA
- Safety class: IP 54, IP 20 (19" components).