Laser Resources presents the diffusion-cooled CO2 slab laser from Rofin for cutting, welding or surface treatment applications.
Delivering a high level of reliability, the slab laser operates with only a few extremely durable components and does not need conventional gas recirculation, resulting in considerable reduction of maintenance and service. Gas consumption is also minimised as the integrated gas bottle eliminates the need for an external gas supply.
Available from 1kW to 8kW, Rofin’s diffusion-cooled CO2 slab laser offers excellent beam quality of K=0.95 to help make some of the fastest cuts and deepest weld seams. These slab lasers also find use in mild steel and stainless steel applications.
Key benefits of Rofin’s diffusion-cooled slab laser:
- Reliable, fast and low maintenance
- Approved principle with high industrial reliability
- High beam quality of K=0.95 for precise cutting and welding
- Low service requirements thanks to the robust, low-maintenance design
- High availability with no-moving parts design
- Minimal gas consumption due to diffusion cooling
- Energy-saving standby operation with minimal energy consumption
- Space-saving compact design