Available from 1kW to 8kW, the diffusion-cooled CO2 slab lasers from Rofin provide high reliability, operating with only a few extremely durable components without requiring conventional gas recirculation, leading to considerable reduction in maintenance and service.
Gas consumption is also minimised while the integrated gas bottle eliminates the need for an external gas supply. The excellent beam quality of K=0.95 makes some of the fastest cuts and deepest weld seams. Its excellent attributes and high efficiency has made the Rofin slab laser a mainstream tool in countless production lines around the world.
Key benefits of Rofin diffusion cooled series of slab lasers:
- High industrial reliability
- High beam quality of K=0.95 delivers high quality results in precise cutting and welding, increasing process speeds for higher productivity
- Low service requirements thanks to the robust, low-maintenance design
- High availability by eliminating moving parts
- Minimal gas consumption due to diffusion cooling
- Energy-saving standby operation with minimal energy consumption
- Space saving construction due to compact design