Designed for use in cutting, welding and surface treatment applications, Rofin’s diffusion cooled series is available from 1kW to 8kW and combines high reliability with low maintenance requirement.
Operating with only a few extremely durable components, Rofin diffusion cooled series CO2 slab lasers do not need conventional gas recirculation, leading to considerable reduction of maintenance and service. Minimal gas consumption and the integrated gas bottle eliminate the need for an external gas supply.
Additionally, the excellent beam quality of K=0.95 makes fast cuts and deep weld seams. The high efficiency CO2 lasers have become a mainstream tool in several production lines around the world.
Key benefits of Rofin diffusion cooled series CO2 slab lasers:
- Reliable, fast and low maintenance
- High beam quality of K=0.95 results in precise cutting and welding
- Low service requirements thanks to the robust, low-maintenance design
- High availability with no moving parts in the design
- Minimal gas consumption due to diffusion cooling
- Energy-saving standby operation with minimal energy consumption
- Space-saving construction due to compact design