Rofin Tool Open manual welding lasers are designed for quick and precise positioning to the workpiece using the weight-compensated articulated arm. The alignment of the motor-driven axes of the processing heads parallel to the welding seam provides for intuitive use of the travel. A one-axis control is typically sufficient to achieve a clean and straight seam.
All components of Rofin Tool Open are integrated in a compact, mobile unit. The control box for system control can be dismounted and moved so that all essential parameters can be set close to the workpiece.
Rofin Tool Open manual welding lasers find application in scanner and remote welding, welding for the automotive industry and deposit welding.
Key features of Rofin Tool Open manual welding laser systems:
- Open mobile system
- Weight-compensated articulated arm
- Fibre-coupled laser sources
- Welding head can be freely positioned via universal joint
- Leica microscope
- Camera viewing system as an option
- User panel can be removed
- Integrated water/air cooling
- Exhaust as an option