Laser Resources presents the Rofin StarWeld Performance CNC that gives the option of adding a CNC controlled X, Y and Z stage to the industry proven StarWeld Performance system.
This system would be recommended when the higher output power of the StarWeld Select is not required for the application but there is still a need for automated or machine controlled production runs.
Based on a universal operating concept, the StarWeld can be operated as an ergonomically optimised manual welding laser, as a deposit welding laser with joystick or as a high-precision CNC system. All process steps are controlled via the multi-functional joystick and a large multi-colour touch screen display enabling semi-automatic laser welding, CNC teach-in or jogging of heavy work pieces. The display shows system functions including CNC control and programming clearly laid out in well structured graphics and menus.
Key features of the Rofin StarWeld Performance CNC system:
- Laser enclosure has a compact and appealing design that combines a large number of practical functions
- Doors vanish completely inside when opened
- Large working chamber can be accessed easily
- Manual ports with leather collars and ample trays
- Specially adapted ergonomic chair
- Low-noise and low vibration design for fine welding
- Microscope viewing