Rofin FL Series is ideal for mild steel, non-ferrous metal and stainless steel in applications such as spot and seam welding or scanner and remote welding.
The emitted wavelength in the range of 1µm achieves high absorption in many materials. All common solid-state laser applications can be performed using the FL Series fibre lasers. Fibre optics of 50 to 600µm can be used with the multi-mode version of the FL laser. The single-mode version produces exceptionally good beam quality, typically in the range of ≤ 0.4mm x mrad.
Excellent beam quality also allows the efficient use of ‘dynamic beam’ scanner systems for high speed positioning as well as the fast and precise application of small geometries at workpieces, reducing cycle times and increasing productivity.
Rofin FL Series fibre lasers include FL 020, FL 030, FL 040, FL x50, FL x75, FL 010, FL x50 S, FL x75 S, FL 010S, FL x50C, FL x75C and FL 010C.
Key features of Rofin FL Series fibre lasers:
- Compact version available for easy integration into existing machining concepts
- Compact version provided as single-mode laser with fibre optics of 20µm or as multi-mode laser with fibre optics of 50µm
- Beam switches and energy sharing modules available optionally allowing up to four work cells to be operated with only one laser
- High brightness fibre laser
- Allows remote cutting and welding
- Available in multi-mode and single mode
- Easy integration into machining systems
- Energy saving module available