Laser Resources has expanded its range of end pumped lasers with the Rofin Powerline E Series. It is available in 1064nm, 532nm and 355nm wavelengths and in 10, 20 and 30 watt configurations. These products offer better beam quality and efficiency than side pumped diode lasers and offer higher marking performance.
The PowerLine E family is suitable for a wide range of applications.
Rofin’s expertise in this area has helped generate optimum solutions for every kind of marking and every material, with close cooperation from its customers. A wide range of technical options are available to suit various applications whether glass, metal or plastics, shades of grey or barcodes. .
The laser housing is compact, measuring 500 mm in length, and integrated air cooling facilitates integration into customer specific installations. Laser Resources’ comprehensive application experience enables the integration of one or more markers into the machines and manufacturing lines of the customer. Fully integrated class 1 laser enclosures are also available.
Short marking times can be achieved with the high pulse frequency of up to 100 kW. In harsh everyday industrial environments, precise marking results and high reliability are ensured due to enhanced optical and mechanical quality.
Rofin’s Visual Laser Marker (VLM) software running on Microsoft Windows offers a potent combination of both simplicity and power. It is configured to tackle all common communication methods and can be fully integrated into any production software. There is no need to convert to special fonts as true type fonts are used directly.
- Wavelength: 1064 / 532 nm / 355 nm
- Pulse frequency:: 1 - 200 kHz (cw only by 1064 nm)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 500 x 118 x 220 mm
- Weight: ca. 19 kg
- Safety class: IP 65
- Marking field size: 120 x 120 mm (other field sizes on demand)
- Focal distance: 160 mm (other focal distances on demand)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 167x118x200 mm
- Weight: ca. 3,5 kg
- Safety class: IP 54
- Dimensions (DxWxH), Weight:
- 19" version: electrics: 450 mm x 19" x 5 HE; 34,5 kg
- cooling: 580 mm x 19" x 6 HE; 50 kg
- Stand alone version Basic: 630 x 600 x 600 mm standard, 115 kg
- Stand alone version Performance: 630 x 600 x 820 mm, 135 kg
- Cooling: Integrated air cooling
- Power supply: 230 V ± 10%, 50 Hz / 60 Hz, one phase
- Energy consumption: max. 1,9 kVA
- Safety class: IP 54, IP 20 (19" components)