Laser Resources has partnered with German company DILAS to supply diode lasers.
DILAS specialises in the manufacture of high-power diode laser components and systems in a wide range of output powers and wavelengths including fibre-coupled, direct beam and integrated solutions.
DILAS has recently released the next generation fibre-coupled laser system developed to meet the needs of volume production in industrial applications.
DILAS SF1000/400 fibre-coupled lasers are capable of delivering up to 1kW output from a 400-micron fibre at 976nm, at a single wavelength.
The laser system is ideal for material processing applications such as soldering, heat treatment and thin metal welding as well as scientific research applications including fibre laser pumping.
Key features of DILAS SF1000/400 fibre-coupled laser system:
- Based on macro-channel cooled diode laser bars featuring a compact footprint and convenient aiming beam
- Uses beam parameter product of 44mm mrad to deliver 1kW through a cladding-mode free QBH high-power 400μm core diameter fibre, NA0.22 or optional 800μm core diameter fibre, NA0.12
- Laser is also available with a Q5 (LLK-B) industrial fibre connector
- Turnkey system comes with a water-air-chiller, diode laser power supply, and control unit providing external interfaces, chassis and metal-armoured fibre
- User-friendly interface for ease of integration of material processing workstations