In 1995 Dilas, partner of Laser Resources , introduced a concept to reliably cool, stack and collimate high power diode lasers (HPDL).
By combining just a few basic components a large variety of HPDL packages can be designed and manufactured.
- M-series - single mounts, passive cooling
- N-series - stacks, passive cooling
- E-series - stacks, active cooling
- T-series - two-dimensional arrays, active cooling
- K-series - diode laser heads
- D-series -diode laser systems, direct beam delivery or fibre connector and fibre delivery pump cavity units