Suitable as a single workstation or integrated into production lines, the CombiLine Cube offers two modes of access. The laser marking machine front slides up to give wide access to the marking field for simple job setup while the semiautomatic door provides access for short cycle times during production.
Designed for simple operation, CombiLine Cube laser marking machines begin the marking process when the door is closed. At the end of the marking process, the door is automatically opened.
Key features of CombiLine Cube laser marking machines:
- Ideal for manual feeding or for feeding through assembly line, robot or lifting and positioning device
- Fully automatic door available as an option
- Compact all-in-one desktop system
- Easily integrated in any production environment
- Support frame, which can additionally integrate 19" components available optionally
- ROFIN laser markers can be integrated and are completely air-cooled and nearly maintenance-free