Lamson Engineering specialises in the supply of a comprehensive range of safes for domestic, commercial and government requirements.
Their range of commercial safes includes clearance safes, coin safes, note vending safes, traditional safes and vacuum sealed safes for use in all types of cash handling requirements.
Lamson/Tank custom-builds commercial safes to the specific requirements of clients, providing a wide range of solutions for secure storage of coins, documents, cash register rolls and keys.
Key features of Lamson/Tank commercial safes
- Equipped with a dual locking system featuring a combination lock with over 100,000 combinations as well as an electronic lock with keypad and software
- Lock supports a maximum of 50 users
- Internal vacuum compartment can be built to the specific requirements of the client
- Safe and secure landing place for valuables when transported through the Lamson Cash Carrier System into the vacuum sealed chamber within the safe
- Can be combined with bulk cash and documents in one safe
- Fitted with adjustable shelves for excellent storage of coins, documents, cash register rolls and security keys
- Available from 116-litre to 371-litre volume in standard or vacuum entry models
Lamson operates branches in all Australian capital cities.