Lamson Engineering introduces a new range of clearance safes designed to safeguard large amounts of cash against armed robbery or internal theft.
Lamson and Tank have come together to offer these smart safes developed specifically for efficient cash management, combining all the features of a two-key safe with an electronic bank note acceptor that verifies actual drops.
Lamson/Tank smart safes also have a facility to access all transaction details of drops and deposits via a detailed reporting system. The cash is kept in a container and cannot be opened by the staff, which reduces handling and enhances security.
Lamson/Tank clearance safes are suitable for businesses that need to remove high volumes of cash from major store registers to a holding safe. The clearance safe is normally located near the registers in the store where an operator can remove high volumes of cash and get a receipt, aware that the system will automatically tally the system for the amount entered.
Key features of Lamson/Tank clearance safes
- Prevents double counting of money
- Reduces exposure of large amounts of cash when preparing for banking
- Reduces risk of armed robbery or internal theft
- Low service and maintenance costs
- Power supply mounted remotely allows easier access for technical staff without compromising security
- Suitable for businesses that need to handle and remove large volumes of cash