Label Power recommends the Primera FX1200 Digital Finishing System for uncomplicated, inexpensive and refined digital label finishing.
These innovative, all in one finishing machines are ideal for use by converters and manufacturers who require reliable, professional-grade finishing equipment for completion of digital label production.
These finishing machines provide an off line, all in one solution, with a variety of narrow-web output devices working to produce rolls of professionally finished labels.
The digital finishing system quickly and easily completes a variety of integrated finishing steps including:
- digital die-cutting, and
- removal of waste matrix.
Features of the finishing system include:
- no need for dies in order to cut any shape and size, meaning faster turnarounds;
- digitally controlled tungsten carbide steel knife blades;
- Primera’s exclusive QuadraCut technology provides finishing speeds of up to 30 FPM (9.14 meters per minute);
- capable of cutting various pressure-sensitive substrates, such as polyester, vinyl, matte and gloss paper, polypropylene and BOPP;
- dual two zone timing mark sensors for precision re-registration to pre-printed images; and
- fully compatible with a variety of narrow-web digital output devices, such as the CX1200 Digital Color Laser Label Press and LX900 Color Label Inkjet Printer, for a complete digital label printing and finishing solution.