Available from Label Power , Summa DC4 vinyl sign printers are a range of feature-packed printers designed for automated sign production.
Summa DC4 vinyl sign printers can print outdoor-durable vinyl graphics that last up to 5 years without lamination. The printers also feature built-in precision die-cutting along with auto-calibration features for even greater automation.
Key features of Summa DC4 vinyl sign printers include an OptiPrint vinyl cleaning roller to remove dust and debris, storage of up to eight ribbon cassettes, and power take up rollers for unsupervised long print runs.
Key features of DC4 vinyl sign printers:
- 127.5cm print-cut system
- Outdoor durable vinyl graphics without lamination
- Allows process and spot colour printing
- Eco-friendly, odourless resin inks
- Built-in precision die-cutting
- OptiPrint media cleaning system
- SmartRibbon technology for more efficiency
- Power take-up rollers for long print runs
A revolutionary media pre-cleaning system, the OptiPrint vinyl cleaning roller removes dust and debris that can cause image flaws in thermal transfer printing.
Unlike any other vinyl pre-cleaning methods, OptiPrint cleans the vinyl media immediately prior to laying down the first colour pass, preventing additional airborne particles from settling on the media before printing.
Storage for up to eight auto-changing SmartRibbon cassettes
Incorporating Summa’s pioneering self-changing thermal transfer ribbon technology, the 6th generation DC4 vinyl sign printers take ribbon design to new levels of efficiency and automation.
Key features of Summa’s SmartRibbon technology:
- High capacity with each ribbon printing over 32m²
- Fast-loading of new ribbon rolls
- Easy-loading universal cassettes hold any colour ribbon
- Intelligent technology auto-recognises ribbon colour, no matter where it's placed in the printer
- Up to 8 cassettes can be loaded for long unattended print runs
Summa DC4 vinyl sign printers are highly automated thermal transfer printers that are built to support long unattended print runs.
For short runs, the integrated media basket prevents the vinyl graphics from coming in contact with potentially dirty floors while the power take-up rollers can easily handle long print runs.