Primera LX200 barcode label printers available from Label Power are designed to offer fast and reliable performance in various label printing applications.
The Primera LX200 uses high-resolution monochrome inkjet printing to produce a wide range of barcode and identification labels up to 108mm wide.
The LX200 is ideal for small text, intricate graphics and even high-resolution, greyscale photographs, delivering high quality labels with print resolution up to 1200dpi.
Primera LX200 barcode label printers are designed to ‘jet’ ink directly onto plain paper or specially-treated, high-performance inkjet substrates instead of using a printer ribbon.
This feature is particularly relevant for meeting HIPAA and a host of government and industry confidentiality requirements as the process does not leave any spent ribbon behind with a mirror image of the printed content.
The small and compact LX200 barcode label printers are suitable for businesses with space constraints.
Key benefits of Primera LX200 barcode label printers:
- Fast and easy ink cartridge replacement
- 1200 dpi print resolution
- Ideal for small text, intricate graphics and even high-resolution, greyscale photographs
- Dye or pigment-based ink cartridges for printing on a wide range of materials
- Nicelabel SE, Primera Edition Software included
- Perfect for label layouts with fonts, graphics and all popular linear and 2D bar codes