The Primera CX1200 digital colour label press available from Label Power is designed to deliver short-run, full-colour digital label printing at a breakthrough price.
Though digital full-colour label printing offers several benefits, the expensive investment involved in terms of time and money has been a limiting factor in completely adopting the technology. The availability of Primera CX1200 digital colour label presses, therefore offers an efficient and affordable solution.
Primera CX1200 digital colour label presses offer superior print quality, impressive performance with fast print speeds, perfect rewinds for label rolls, substrate flexibility as well as advanced inks and cartridges that control running costs.
Key features of Primera CX1200 digital colour label presses:
- Fast and high resolution colour laser engines enable 2400 dpi print resolution labels
- Precise colour control achieved with support for ICC colour profiles and Pantone-approved colour
- Print speed of 16.25 feet per minute (fpm), printing up to 1250 feet at a time
- IntelliTorque tensioning control system applies variable torque on the rewind mandrel for tightly wound rolls every time
- Substrate flexibility with options including pressure-sensitive papers, white and clear polyesters and more
- Wide range of approved matte, semi-gloss and high-gloss materials available to meet specific substrate requirements
- Micro-fine dry toner-based inks formulated for substrate flexibility, robustness and low running costs
- Inks offer abrasion and UV resistance
- Four extra high-capacity toner cartridges easily replaced in just seconds from the front of the unit
- Integrated memory chip assigns each cartridge with a serial number and keeps track of toner quantity