Label Power manufacture labels and tags in up to eight colours and also specialise in label application equipment.
Set-up and operation of the label application equipment can be done in the following steps:
- Set the guides
- Place the container in the machine
- Press the footswitch and the label is applied
The built-in spring-loaded pressure arm ensures that labels are applied firmly and without wrinkles.
With an AP-Series Label Applicator, users can apply labels quickly and accurately, helping to speed up production and sell more products. Users will also be able to apply labels at speeds of up to 1200 per hour. Labels are applied without wrinkles, giving the finished products a highly professional look.
AP-Series Label Applicators are ideal accessories to Primera’s LX or CX-Series label printers. The applicators can also apply roll-fed, pressure-sensitive labels produced by most other flexographic, offset and digital presses.
Two models are available in the AP-Series Label applicator such as:
- AP360: This is the base model. It quickly and efficiently applies single labels at a time.
- AP362: This is the advanced model. It can apply one or two different labels to a single container. A built in LED counter and memory for up to nine front to back label offsets is also included.
Following are the specifications of AP-Series Label Applicators:
- Container width: 1" to 9.4" (25.4mm to 238mm)
- Container diameter: 0.6" to 6.7" (15mm to 170mm)
- Container shape: Cylindrical and many tapered
- Supply roll diameter: Up to 8" (203mm)
- Media liner width: 1" to 8.375"(25.4mm to 213mm)
- Supply roll core: 2" to 3" I.D. (51.8mm to 76.2mm)
- Electrical rating: 12V DC, 5.0A
- Power requirements: 100 to 240V AC, 50/60Hz, 60W
- Agency certifications: UL, UL-C, CE, FCC Class A
- Weight: 16 lbs. (7.26kg)
- Dimensions: 13.4"W x 8.9"H x 12.9"D (340mmW x 226mmH x 328mmD)
Following are the features of AP-Series Label Applicators:
- Quick set-up and easy operation.
- Accurately applies labels to the front (AP360) or front and back (AP362) with variable spacing
- Fast – labels are applied at 5.3” (135mm) per second up to 1200 containers per hour.
- Compact size – fits on most desks and countertops.
- Professionally designed semi-automatic label applicators available with UL, CSA and FCC safety and emissions certifications.
- Industrial strength-built with heavy-duty sheet metal and steel for long life.