Motorola Symbol LS9208I presentation scanners deliver a high-performance processor as well as an innovative 100-line rastering omni-directional scan pattern for increased productivity at checkout, resulting in higher customer satisfaction.
Capable of reading a wide range of bar codes, the Symbol LS9208I enables streamlining of a variety of everyday processes in retail and other environments, improving throughput at the checkout counter, instantly deactivating EAS security tags and even helping workers identify a product in the back room.
Motorola Symbol LS9208I presentation scanners are also suitable for meeting regulatory requirements by verifying prescriptions and managing the administration associated with certain over-the-counter but controlled substances.
Employees can quickly scan badges to track time and attendance. Libraries can install these barcode scanners for patrons to scan books in and out.
Key features of Motorola Symbol LS9208I presentation scanners:
- Capable of reading bar codes from 13 mil (100% UPC) to 4 mil (Code 39)
- Small footprint fits into tight cash/ wrap environment
- Available in a choice of colours
- Optional, adjustable multi-mount stand easily adaptable to many POS environments
- Extra loud beeper (85dBA) helps users ensure that the bar code has been read
- Built-in shock absorption adds high durability
- Multiple onboard interfaces and universal cables reduce inventory requirements
- Remote scanner management capability enables centralised, network-based scanner deployment and management
- High-performance, 100-line rastering omni-directional scan pattern for increased productivity
- Single line scan pattern perfect for reading bar code menus and pick lists
- High-performance optics delivers superior data capture, even on high density bar codes
- Flash memory facilitates updates and customisation of product in the field
- Checkpoint Electronic article Surveillance (EaS) deactivation option with integrated antenna saving valuable counter space
- Supports 123Scan setup utility
- Reads GS1DataBar (formerly RSS) symbologies
- Global trade item number (Gtin) compliant
- Advanced Data formatting (aDf) enables users to modify data prior to sending to host computer, eliminating costly modifications to the host software