Label Power presents the Motorola Symbol LS2208 barcode scanners designed for fast and reliable scanning in an ergonomic lightweight form.
Symbol LS2208 handheld barcode scanners are ideal for retail, hospital, education and government applications among others.
The affordable barcode scanning devices are engineered for continuous heavy usage through the day, helping to enhance productivity and efficiency. Easy to deploy and use, the LS2208 barcode scanners capture data accurately and fast while the ergonomic design reduces user fatigue and maximises user comfort.
Symbol LS2208 handheld barcode scanners are high performance barcode scanning devices with aggressive scanning capabilities and a wide working range to suit the diverse needs of different environments from retail point-of-sale and backrooms to patient bedsides or school book checkouts.
Key features of Symbol LS2208 barcode scanners:
- Robust construction tested to withstand multiple 1.5m drops to concrete
- Scratch-resistant tempered glass helps preserve barcode scanning accuracy
- Multiple onboard interfaces simplify installation and integration, enabling connectivity to virtually any host
- Future-proofed with universal cable compatibility and support for emerging symbologies
- Durable, single-board construction
- Accurate first-time capture of 1D bar codes
- Wide working range, delivering optimal performance from contact to 43cm
- Plug-and-play capability, with universal cable for rapid deployment in any computing environment
- Intuitive design minimises setup and training time
- Ergonomic, lightweight design reduces user fatigue with sleek, balanced form for maximum comfort and productivity
- Advanced Data Formatting (ADF) enables users to modify data prior to sending to host computer, reducing costly modifications to the host software