Label Power have released labelling software Bartender Version 9.0 in Australia. New features of Bartender Version 9.0 include BarTenderReprint, media usage tracking and enterprise print management.
The new release in over ten years of BarTender label and RFID software began shipping on September 10, 2008. The free, downloadable Trial Edition as well as brand new brochures along with a well detailed 'What's New’ white paper are now avaialble at Label Power.
New features and modules now available in the BarTender Label Management Suite include:
- Printer Maestro application provides super-friendly centralised management of every printer and print queue on any size network.
- Printer media usage tracking and inventory control of printer parts.
- New BarTender system database that allows users to log detailed print job information and be better prepared for high-security audits.
- History explorer provides easy, highly flexible navigation and viewing of past print jobs.
- Reprint console lets users to easily replace lost or damaged labels, even if the original label data is no longer readily available.
- New Integration features.
- More new features, including support for larger networks.